Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media

Applying for proofreader and translator

Sin conexión kohda
Usuario
Registro: Aug 30, 2014
I would like to try both, as a test to see how well I have improved in Japanese and English , as well as to try and get extra in field practice translating. If you choose the test , pick something you can almost guarantee I will fail at , I'm trying to prove I am good , not perfect.
Cita este mensaje en tu respuestaCitar
Sin conexión LeviathanX
Translator
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
(30-08-2014 12:00)kohda escribió:  I would like to try both, as a test to see how well I have improved in Japanese and English , as well as to try and get extra in field practice translating. If you choose the test , pick something you can almost guarantee I will fail at , I'm trying to prove I am good , not perfect.

I appreciate your application but please clarify something first before I prepare something:

Are you here to help us seriously or are you just here to proof your own worthiness to yourself!?
Currently, it sounds more like the latter than the former... which is not in our objective.

Ah, and do you have any references?
Sin conexión kohda
Usuario
Registro: Aug 30, 2014
I opt out , with school coming soon I am considering the fact I may not get enough oppurtunities to actually assist commonly, sorry for taking your time and not thinking of this sooner
Este mensaje fue modificado por última vez en: 31-08-2014, 21:18 por kohda

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Theme Designed by Tushar. Modified by Lust no Fansub © 2008-2024.