Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media

Hi Hi!...

Sin conexión Minato
<DreamBuilder>
Usuario
Registro: Dec 29, 2011
Hola a todos... ya vine... espero ahora si dar mas tiempo dentro del tiempo... xd

Do not believe in everything what you see... Because what you see is what you get----
Cita este mensaje en tu respuestaCitar
Sin conexión Tantradiana
Wake Up and Dream
Staff
Registro: Jan 09, 2012
¿Tu quién eras? mmm

tonto

No, ahora en serio casi me olvido de ti buen Minato ¿Cómo te trata la vida? :3

I'd been getting bored with the stereotyped changes that were being used, ... and I kept thinking there's bound to be something else. I could hear it sometimes. I couldn't play it.... I was working over "Cherokee", and, as I did, I found that by using the higher intervals of a chord as a melody line and backing them with appropriately related changes, I could play the thing I'd been hearing. It came alive.

Charlie Parker "Bird"
Sin conexión Minato
<DreamBuilder>
Usuario
Registro: Dec 29, 2011
pos ahi anduve corriendo bastante tiempo... estudios, trabajo y un monton de cosas malotas... pero ya sali de muchas y espero este año que ya termina continuar en eso..... cuentame que ha pasado por aca, Damihan y Herman siguen?... Wink

Do not believe in everything what you see... Because what you see is what you get----
Sin conexión sharigan001
Super Lustful
Usuario
Registro: Sep 08, 2013
¡Hum! Re-Bienvenido entonces...
Sin conexión lucygray123
Usuario
Registro: May 29, 2018
Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774 are a progress and profoundly suggested bookkeeping programming utilized for running independent venture and organization. But Quickbooks Customer Service Number times you can look more issue while utilizing it. We offer remarkable answer for your inconveniences.
Visit here: http://www.quickbooks.technical-supportnumber.com/

The Quicken Customer Support Phone Number USA contact is ideal for helping you to see where you can get a device fixed. Many Quicken Customer Service Number are able to take products in over the counter to be fixed. If they can’t be fixed straight away in store then they can be sent off to be repaired. You can then use the Quicken Support contact on to find out where your product is and when you can pick it up again.
http://www.quicken.technical-supportnumber.com/

Sage Customer Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774 Company offers 24/7 help and support for USA and Canada customer they can call. Sage Support Number is business management software that is purely subscription-based product by Sage.
http://www.sage.technical-supportnumber.com/
Este mensaje fue modificado por última vez en: 29-05-2018, 08:08 por lucygray123

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Theme Designed by Tushar. Modified by Lust no Fansub © 2008-2018.