Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media

Hello

Sin conexión Harutora
Usuario
Registro: Apr 24, 2014
Before anything gets out of hand, I am part of the English team.
I am a proofreader for Sledge Hammer
I am credit as Oppa and I thought to myself, since I'm already part of the team; technically. Might as well join the forums.
If you want proof, let me know.

First thing's first: I'm a girl [Just in case it wasn't obvious enough]. The name's Sally [I think], but my super close friends calls me Shally, miku, or Kurochii && I'm pretty much always hyper. I've been told that I'm pretty weird & I don't know when to shut up. I love meeting new people & making new friends. Do I live in a fish bowl? Of course, kiddos! But I plan on moving pretty soon, into a washing machine, maybe [not really]. People who are always negative get on my nerves [although I, myself, gets negative too]. I don't act like anyone else. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not and I speak my mind. People will hate you no matter what you do so you might as well be yourself. I'm not perfect, but neither are you, so don't judge me when I make mistakes.

Let's see, what do I like? I like candies! Skittles, Sour Patch, Pop Rocks, Air Head, and Smarties. I also like listening to music and chatting. I also love plush toys. I like my friends just because they don't scream at me for poking them. I also like going out with my friends. Ah, yes, I like poking people - It's a habit. Eh...Oh! And I love it when people get crazy & random. But by crazy I don't mean trying to set little girls & boys on fire... That's just insane [starting riot is okay, I guess...]

I hate: Hoes, fakes, liars, violence, people who gossip about everything, people who judge you by your appearance, stereotypes, racism, people who don't think for themselves, && people who go around giving other people's labels or themselves.

Just so you all know, there are probably a lot of bands on my list that you don't like or that you think it stinks -- well I don't care if you don't like what I listened to. Keep your mouth shut & keep your comments to yourself. Don't be a loser and say "That band sucks" or anything else like that. I'm not going to change the type of music I listen to just because you don't like it. Unlike some people, I don't try to be someone I'm not. If I love something, or hate something, I'll be honest about it. I'll listen to a lot of different types of music but I don't listen to country & rap songs!!! I just don't like it.
Sin conexión Nod
Ex-Staff
Retirado
Registro: Dec 29, 2011
Elmo Welcome to the forum, Sally. You can call me Nod, I'm the translator (spanish) of all the projects with "vampire bund" on the name. Among other things. tecito

Just wondering, ¿do you understand spanish? because because everybody writes in spanish here, but dont worry, most of the people around here understand english.

If not, you can create a thread specific for english users, and we'll talk there.

(30-08-2014 15:03)Harutora escribió:  I've been told that I'm pretty weird & I don't know when to shut up.

Sounds like you are a nice person. zippy mm
Sin conexión Marcus Itisenler
S. Lustfull Original
Moderador General
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
hi, welcome to the forum

(30-08-2014 15:03)Harutora escribió:  I've been told that I'm pretty weird & I don't know when to shut up.

sounds like Straberrykiss Smile

Cool
Sin conexión Harutora
Usuario
Registro: Apr 24, 2014
THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOMING.
SORRY FOR CAPS, I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TAKING IT OFF.
NO, I DON'T UNDERSTAND SPANISH, EXCEPT I LEARN IT BEFORE; HOPEFULLY I UNDERSTAND A LITTLE OF IT.
Sin conexión Ixca
whitout her
Administrador
Registro: Jan 01, 2012
Hello, welcome!
It is nice to have as interesting people as you in the fansub.
Sladge Hammer almost ends. I hope that you continue with us support in any other series.

I think that good idea you open a topic in the English area to discuss about anime and manga or other things that interest you.
Sin conexión DarkPower
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
Welcome, I think you're the first person who writes both a presentation of the forum. I hope to see you around here more often

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Theme Designed by Tushar. Modified by Lust no Fansub © 2008-2024.