Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media

Proofreader Application

Sin conexión Zeroaintdead
Staff
Staff
Registro: Jan 14, 2015
Hello,

My nick is Zeroaintdead, and I would like to apply as a proofreader to this group. I found this group from the Kurogane Hime and Vampire Bund series, and decided to see if you needed help with those or other series you are scanlating in English. In terms of ability, I am a veteran proofreader for several groups including Village Idiot Scans, Silent Sky Scans, Kirei Cake Scans, Twisted Hel Scans, and several others. Links to large amounts of previous work can be compiled upon request. My primary language is English, but I can translate from French to English if necessary. My knowledge of Spanish is extremely minimal, however. My timezone is GMT -8, and I can and will check forums regularly (usually at least once every 24 hours). If you have an IRC channel, I will gladly join and idle in it. Thank you for considering my application and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Zeroaintdead
Cita este mensaje en tu respuestaCitar
Sin conexión LeviathanX
Translator
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
Would be cool to have you for Kurogane Hime... Since you are a veteran, according to your introduction, we won't need to perform a test... Thouh, a few samples of your works would be fine Smile
Sin conexión Zeroaintdead
Staff
Staff
Registro: Jan 14, 2015
The following is a short list of credit pages for chapters in various series I have done both recently and a while ago. Please note that this is in no way a complete list.

Until Death Do Us Part:
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173

Arachnid:
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Tokyo ESP:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Shinmai Mauo no Testament:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

All-Rounder Meguru:
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Baroque K/night:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai:
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Kanojo ga Flag wa Oraretara:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

And the list goes on and on. If you would like to discuss something else, please do so via PM. I will be checking forums at least once daily. I hope that it will be a pleasure working with this group.
Sin conexión LeviathanX
Translator
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
Welcome on board! Smile

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Theme Designed by Tushar. Modified by Lust no Fansub © 2008-2024.