Calificación:
  • 1 votos - 5 Media

Dive in the Vampire Bund [Dropped]

Sin conexión Ahari
Usuario
Registro: Mar 27, 2012
(21-02-2012 02:15)LeviathanX escribió:  
(20-02-2012 20:49)kickthecommie escribió:  Is there any chance of you guys picking up the new volumes 11 and 12 for English translation once you catch up? Really appreciate what's done so far none-the-less.

Hi!
Let me give you a brief summary. We were doing dance Vol 11 when the folks who scanned Vol 9 and 10 announced to put up the volume in question.
My work for chapter 1 was for void. We decided to drop the english version of Dance. Another reason was the accusing of inaccurate and false translations. Saying I'd use tools like google translator only. First of all: I don't do so! Second is that I compared my translations with the official ones of my country and they match about 98%. Some different wordings and localisations of puns and phrases though. We do a long proofing process and so it is offending and hurting us to read this shit...

Dive was finished with translation in December. Due to private affairs of our proofreader it is not online yet.
So the rest of Dive comes within the next weeks.

As replacement for Dance we will continue a project I brought over from my former group and we have a new one as well (Kurogane Hime)

Would be nice to hear a feedback to my reply from you Smile

It is really sad, but i still hope project continued for the English translation in near future for Dance In The Vampire Bund......
Cita este mensaje en tu respuestaCitar
Sin conexión LEON
Ex-Jefe
Retirado
Registro: Dec 28, 2011
Updated again.
Sin conexión LEON
Ex-Jefe
Retirado
Registro: Dec 28, 2011
Available a new chapter.
Sin conexión Sakura-nya
Usuario
Registro: Feb 05, 2013
Just finished reading Dive! Thanks for translating it. You guys are so wonderful!

I'm sad that you dropped Dance but it is completely understandable. Unfortunately, I am not be able to purchase Dance however I will probably be able to read it from a store someday.

Keep up the great work!
Sin conexión formiga
Usuario
Registro: Dec 06, 2013
THiS manga have a vol 2 no ? it's not finished yet or i'm wrong ?

you guys will do vol 2 to ?
Sin conexión LeviathanX
Translator
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
Volume 2 is official available in English therefore we won't do the double work. Wink

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Theme Designed by Tushar. Modified by Lust no Fansub © 2008-2024.