• 1 votos - 5 Media

Dive in the Vampire Bund [Dropped]

Sin conexión LEON
Ex-Jefe
Retirado
Registro: Dec 28, 2011
[Imagen: 7437fcd59dc.png]

Information
Title: Dive in the Vampire Bund (ダイブインザヴァンパイアバンド)
Author: Tamaki Nozomu
Demography: Seinen
Genere: Action, Ecchi, Mature, Romance, Supernatural
Year: 2010
Published in: Media Factory

Description:
The Vampire Bund, a peaceful island nation of vampires off the coast of Tokyo, ruled by Princess Mina Tepes, has seen its share of conflict and turmoil. Yet there are times of relative tranquility when the Bund is a popular tourist destination.
When two teenage tourists visit the Bund and are unexpectedly turned into vampires, they appeal to Mina and her loyal lycanthrope bodyguard, Akira, for help. Their only hope is to find a cure to reverse their vampirism within forty eight hours, or they will be stuck as vampires forever.
Unfortunately for them, their race against time turns into a game of cat and mouse that takes them across the entire Bund in pursuit of the one person who holds the key to their salvation.

Downloads:
Chapter 1: Magical - Mystery - Tour V2
Chapter 2: Baptism
Chapter 3: The Kingdom in the Depths of the Earth V2
Chapter 4: The Queen and I
Chapter 5: The Child V2
Chapter 6: Night on the Planet
Chapter 7: Human farm V2
Chapter 8: Labyrinth
Chapter 9: Stronghold Police
Chapter 10: Rose of the Heavens
Epilogue: What a Wonderful World
Cita este mensaje en tu respuestaCitar
Sin conexión gtaro
Usuario
Registro: Jan 12, 2012
Thank you very much.Big Grin
Is it normal that, the chapter 3 and 4 are in spanich?
Sin conexión LEON
Ex-Jefe
Retirado
Opuajaja
My bad. I updated the link.
Sin conexión kickthecommie
Usuario
Registro: Feb 20, 2012
Is there any chance of you guys picking up the new volumes 11 and 12 for English translation once you catch up? Really appreciate what's done so far none-the-less.
Sin conexión Laarn
Usuario
Registro: Feb 20, 2012
thanks
Sin conexión LeviathanX
Translator
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
(20-02-2012 20:49)kickthecommie escribió:  Is there any chance of you guys picking up the new volumes 11 and 12 for English translation once you catch up? Really appreciate what's done so far none-the-less.

Hi!
Let me give you a brief summary. We were doing dance Vol 11 when the folks who scanned Vol 9 and 10 announced to put up the volume in question.
My work for chapter 1 was for void. We decided to drop the english version of Dance. Another reason was the accusing of inaccurate and false translations. Saying I'd use tools like google translator only. First of all: I don't do so! Second is that I compared my translations with the official ones of my country and they match about 98%. Some different wordings and localisations of puns and phrases though. We do a long proofing process and so it is offending and hurting us to read this shit...

Dive was finished with translation in December. Due to private affairs of our proofreader it is not online yet.
So the rest of Dive comes within the next weeks.

As replacement for Dance we will continue a project I brought over from my former group and we have a new one as well (Kurogane Hime)

Would be nice to hear a feedback to my reply from you Smile
Sin conexión nyak00
Usuario
Registro: Feb 21, 2012
(21-02-2012 02:15)LeviathanX escribió:  
(20-02-2012 20:49)kickthecommie escribió:  Is there any chance of you guys picking up the new volumes 11 and 12 for English translation once you catch up? Really appreciate what's done so far none-the-less.

Hi!
Let me give you a brief summary. We were doing dance Vol 11 when the folks who scanned Vol 9 and 10 announced to put up the volume in question.
My work for chapter 1 was for void. We decided to drop the english version of Dance. Another reason was the accusing of inaccurate and false translations. Saying I'd use tools like google translator only. First of all: I don't do so! Second is that I compared my translations with the official ones of my country and they match about 98%. Some different wordings and localisations of puns and phrases though. We do a long proofing process and so it is offending and hurting us to read this shit...

Dive was finished with translation in December. Due to private affairs of our proofreader it is not online yet.
So the rest of Dive comes within the next weeks.

As replacement for Dance we will continue a project I brought over from my former group and we have a new one as well (Kurogane Hime)

Would be nice to hear a feedback to my reply from you Smile

that's kinda sad, i do love your scans and dance in the vampire bund..
Sin conexión LeviathanX
Translator
Administrador
Registro: Dec 30, 2011
Thanks Smile
We would like to have continued Dance in English, but it would have no use. You'll still get the Spanish version though.
Blame the people who prefer to damage their local license holders instead of supporting them.
I personally buy the mangas which come out here and which I enjoyed reading online; translated by fans
Sin conexión Jay-kun
Usuario
Registro: Feb 23, 2012
Thanks for the chapters and sad to hear that you guys dropped dance
Sin conexión LEON
Ex-Jefe
Retirado
Updated...

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Theme Designed by Tushar. Modified by Lust no Fansub © 2008-2024.